Women in Pharma Committee
ISPE Women in Pharma® (WIP) provides women in the pharmaceutical industry a forum for connecting and collaborating on technical and career advancement topics. Women in Pharma’s inclusive community leverages a network of mentors, role models, and resources across all levels to foster balanced professional success
*Must be logged in to apply
Women in Pharma Liaison for International Events: (FoF, Aseptic, EUAM, Bio, AM22, Pharma 4.0) - 4-6 months (4-8 HRS PER MONTH)
- Serve as a Women of Pharma Liaison on the Program Committee to:
- Communicate back to the Women in Pharma Committee on conference progress, including agenda development, promotional efforts, and conference registration status
- Promote the conference among their industry colleagues and engage other Women in Pharma members in promotional efforts
- Women in Pharma Education Session
- Commit to development and coordination of ensuring inclusion of Women in Pharma activities which may include a session/track and/or activity.
- Commit to meeting the Conference planning timeline and corresponding deliverables.
- Working with other subject matter experts (if applicable), oversee the development and execution of all aspects of the Women in Pharma Education Session
- If the Liaison is also a subject matter expert relative to the conference topic and accepts the dual role of Women in Pharma Liaison and a regular Program Committee member, the responsibilities as a Program Committee member would apply.
- Attend regularly scheduled Program Committee meetings as often as possible.
- Must be an ISPE Member in good standing.